I offer a wide range of human resources support that can be designed to specifically address your organization's unique needs. No two nonprofits are alike and have different needs. I work with of all types and sizes of organizations. Let me help you achieve your "Path to Success!"
Here are some of the ways I can help:
•Human Resource Audits
•Compensation & Benefits
•Recruitment & Selection
•Labor Law Compliance
•Board Development and Training
Consulting services are designed to work within your organizational budget and can be structured on a retainer, as an hourly rate or project rate. Please contact me directly to discuss your needs and how I can be of service.
- I will treat client information as confidential and will neither take personal advantage of privileged information gathered during an assignment or enable others to do so.
- I will not encourage unrealistic expectations or promise clients certain benefits from my consulting services unless I can deliver.
- I will not accept commissions, remuneration, or other benefits from a third party in connection with recommendations to a client without the client's knowledge and consent.
- I will disclose any financial interest in goods or services which form part of any recommendations.
- I will ensure that before accepting an engagement a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan and fee schedule has been established.
- I will refrain from inviting an employee of a client to consider employment with my consulting practice without prior discussion with the client.
- I will maintain a professional approach in our dealings with clients, vendors, and the general public.
- I will ensure that any subcontractors carrying out work on my behalf abide by this Code of Ethics.